Drop In Prices and Packages
- $12 Student/Military/Senior Drop In
- $15 Standard Drop In Rate
- $25 Drop in 2 People
- $55 5 Class Pass (expires in 3 months)
- $100 10 Class Pass (expires in 6 months)
- Company Rate $5 per person (3 person minimum)
Unlimited Monthly Packages
- $70 Student/Military/Senior 1 Month Unlimited Classes
- $75 Standard Monthly Unlimited
- $120 Family Unlimited (up to 4 people)
Annual Memberships Monthly Auto-Renew Unlimited Classes
- $45 Gym Member Discount*
- $65 Premium Member
- $85 2 Person Family
- $110 Family (up to 4 people)
*Discounted with proof of membership to area gyms or personal trainers. We believe in whole body fitness and honor that you have many options to stay healthy. Let us help you stay committed.
A Note From Gracie Simmons
yoga is for everyone
There are no rules or requirements, no certain body type, no age limits.. Just bring yourself to a mat and yoga will come. We hope to guide you on a journey through yourself and help you connect mind, body and soul through breath, movement and stillness.
All teachers at Grateful Hearts Yoga are equipped to teach mixed level classes meaning beginners are welcome to all. Find what works for you and just begin.The transformation that you will experience when you make the first steps toward wellness, will be phenomenal and life altering. Are you ready to ignite change?
We are always here to answer any questions you may have about starting a yoga practice!
The divine light in me sees and acknowledges the divine light in you. There we are one.